WildMind Creative loves guest posts! We invite guest posts on all aspects of book marketing, book promotion and literary news. Whether you are an aspiring writer or established author, we'd love to hear from you!
Some guidelines to keep in mind:
- Posts MUST be original and unpublished – the content must NOT have been posted online elsewhere (including your own website). Guest posts submitted here should not appear elsewhere for 30 days after being posted. Following this you can post it elsewhere, but please link back to the original post on our blog.
- Post should be relevant to WildMind Creative readers - We are about helping authors with their book marketing. If your post does not relate to book marketing, or is primarily about promoting your own work then it will not be accepted.
- Your post should be between 800 to 2000 words.
- If you include images please make sure you have the rights to use the images.
- Links to your website, books and social media profiles will be included in the bio at the end of each post.
- Posts that are considered misogynist, racist, transphobic, homophobic or discriminatory will not be accepted.
- If we accept your post, we reserve the right to edit it. We respect your writing and generally only make minimal edits.
WildMind Creative is interested in a variety of topics related to book marketing including establishing an author platform, social media for authors, Amazon optimization, GoodReads, time management, literary news and self-publishing. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have an idea for a post our readers would love.